Thursday, March 10, 2016

Building a Frostgrave Table for Cold Wars, Part 3

I'm just doing a quick update here. I'm making great progress, but it's slow. I have one week left. Here's what I've been up too.

Part 1 Here

Part 2 Here


 My Friend Lou made 2 gate houses for the Castle in the center of the table.


 I changed the bridges from 4 inch wide to 2 inch wide. They were eating up too much real estate


Test fitting


Looks Good


 Staged shots




I had to peel off the paper and had stone block texture. I should have thought of that before Lou made the buildings. Adding Battlements


I made the battlements to be similar to the Wizards Tower

Looks rough, but more trim work to follow

Finished details on my Astrologarium. Ready for paint.

Adding walls, dry fit.

More walls.

I added the stone block texture and rough stone texture before gluing.

Using a low heat Glue Gun, The gate houses and walls are glued down. More than one burn on my fingers.

Now just posing figures to enjoy my work so far. Ramp is a first draft.

Well that's it for now. More to come. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Comments?


Xin/Jeff

1 comment: