Sunday, October 11, 2015

Frostgrave figures vs Mordheim

Wow it's been a long time since I posted. What a busy summer getting 2 kids off to college for the first time. Now that the dust has settled I'm turning my attention back to wargaming and blogging.

I have 2 things on the horizon, both of them involving Cold Wars in just under a month. The first is building a battle table for the Battle of Rivoli game that my friend Alan will be running. And building my Frostgrave battle table for the game I am running. I will be posting updates about those builds in the next week or 2, so check back!

Setting that aside, I wanted to post some comparison pictures of Frostgrave Soldiers and GW Mordheim figures. Some are painted, some are soon to be painted.







As you can see the old GW figures are a little beefier, but not so much that they will not work together. So feel free to mix on the table or even in the same warband.

Xin


No comments:

Post a Comment