Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Undead Warband for SBH, Part 1

This is the start of my undead Warband for playing Song of Blades and Heroes. I picked up an Undead Giant at Fall In 08 from Iron Wind Metals. He was in their "junk" bin I guess you would call it. Only saw one and he's been on my painting table for over a year. I finally got around to finishing him off.


He is supposed to have a sword in his lower hand but when I bought it I didn't know that. He just had empty hands. I was going to paint him as is, but my wife suggested giving him a weapon of some sort. So I came up with a stone ball on a chain.


The ball is Green Stuff. And the chain was I think from a hobby store, ship building supplies. Also this is the first time I tried using static grass. I had know idea how to use it but I found this site: Easy Static Grass. It worked very well.

Not Golden Demon standard, but I think he came out well, and look forward to giving him some mates to play with. My daughters have been painting their own warbands, I will have to get pics up of the Ice Witch Warband and the Pumpkin Witch Warband.

Cheers, Xin

No comments:

Post a Comment