Sunday, December 6, 2009

One book to Bind them

I am planning to play some more Song of Blades and Heroes with my kids soon, so I thought I'd get a couple of supplements. I bought the PDF's of Song of Gold & Darkness and Song of Wind & Water. Since I needed to print out copies I had the idea to make one big rule book.

Staples has a Printing Service (Link: HERE) that is very reasonably priced. You can email them your documents and pick up the printed rule book in a day or so. I didn't know if they could combine the different PDF's but it turns out they can.

So I had SBH/SGD/SWW printed in that order in one book along with a color cover for $13. I think that is a good deal. I got the the coil binding which I think works best for wargames rules.

I should have bought Song of Arthur and Merlin as well, but I forgot. But the 3 I have are more than enough for my kids and I. Here are some pics of the printed book.

Color Cover
Song of Gold and Darkness
Song of Wind and Water


Cheers, Xin

No comments:

Post a Comment