Monday, December 14, 2009

My Pirate ships have been pirated.

I was kit bashing some toy pirate ships for gaming use awhile back. I took a break and was letting the glue set on some parts when I came back my ships were gone. Then over in the gaming area I find my little 12 year old pirates had nicked my ships and taken on a new crew.
Not only had they found my ships, they found my recent ebay purchase of about 100 clone troopers. Pirate ships and clone troopers, what could be better together?
The good guys lead by Ahsano and Lando against...
Ventress and Mara Jade. They had a lot of fun. I'm not sure who won as usually when they play together it's more of a story than a wargame. But they do like to gang up on Daddy.

Cheers, Xin

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially being that our family does pirate reenacting (more like bar crusing) and we named our daughter Madison Leia. You'd think we loved pirates and starwars. This rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karnataka SSLC Syllabus 2021 conveys a clear idea of the course content to the students. Students should have a clear understanding of their respective subject wise syllabus to gain more marks in their exam. Here in this article, we have mentioned Karnataka State Board syllabus of Maths, Science and Social Science. Kar 10th Syllabus 2021-2022 The SSLC Syllabus contains the complete course structure along with sub-topics under each chapter. Even the textbooks and other reference study materials are developed according to SSLC syllabus for their respective subjects. Students can also access Karnataka Syllabus 2021 for SSLC.

    ReplyDelete