Thursday, May 23, 2019

Painting update for the Oldworld Army Challange.

I just realized I didn't post anything since the January entry for The Old World Army Challenge. If you haven't checked it out lately, lots of great old lead painted on the OWAC site here. 

So lets get caught up.

January


An Assassin, Crossbowmen and a Bolt Thrower.


February


I took a Mulligan. We are allowed one "miss". I was too busy with fixing up Rivoli and my Frostgrave Ghost Archipelago for Cold Wars.

March


Witch Elves

Cauldron of Blood


April


The Black Guard of Naggaroth and a Sorcerer.


And here's a group shot of everything done so far.




I have May and Junes entry to do. Corsairs and Cold One Knights and a General.

Almost done.

Xin





1 comment:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back. confederate soldier lookup

    ReplyDelete