Monday, January 14, 2019

2019 and goals

So I normally hate "new years resolutions", but sometimes they do work. I'd rather think of them as goals.

So my goals for 2019 are pretty simple, in concept, but harder in execution. And they are most likely goals that most of us share. So here they are.

1. Game more. I spend more time reading about others gaming then anything else. I need to get on the table with my lead, and have fun with friends.

2. Paint more. My pile of shame is growing and it has to stop. Buy less, paint more.

3. Blog more. I do enjoy blogging. It's a nice record of where I've been with Gaming. I just need to do more of it.

That's it, simple, right?

To that end I have 3 immediate projects going in 2019.
    - The Old World Army Challenge
    - Refurbish and update one of our convention boards, The Battle of Rivoli
    - Add more detail to my Frostgrave Ghost Archipelago board.

Expect more posts on those 3 items and other gaming and painting projects.

Have a good New Year!!!

Xin/Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad list of goals! Good luck, and hope to see some blog battle reports out of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete