Monday, January 29, 2018

Old World Army Challenge, November's work

What a crazy few months. Real life was very busy since me last post. And it's amazing how quickly time flies by without posting.

So to catch up, here is my submission for the month of November.

First up are 2 old Marauder Miniature Chaos Knights. I love the solid lead horses. Heavy Metal.


So here is one of the knights almost done. I couldn't come up with a painting scheme I liked, so he might have 2 or 3 layers of paint on him.


I finally landed on scheme I liked. Basically just dark armor with a green tint.  Here's a couple of shots from different angles. Unfortunately I suck at taking pics, so some of the colors are washed out. Backdrop is a graveyard photo set I did for my Undead Army.







When moving the figures from my painting table to my photo setup, I dropped this guy. Thankfully no breakage, he only came off his horse.

November is done, though I only did a basic job on the shields, I might go back and redo them.

Next is December's submission, 10 Chaos Warriors.


Xin/Jeff




No comments:

Post a Comment