Thursday, September 29, 2016

Upgrading my workbench

Over the summer I bought a new workbench from Amazon(Link here), and have been slowly getting it together. I'm almost all done, but there are a few more odds and ends that I need to finish.

The cool thing about this bench is you buy the lumber separately so you can customize the size you need. It can handle plywood sheets as large as 4x8. I went with 3x6 as this fit the space I had.


I added a pegboard back to the workbench. And added under shelf lighting. 


I might be obsessive compulsive about organization and my flock. 


I need more red lids. I can't have them different colors. I need help.

Later, Xin  

1 comment:

  1. Pretty dang nice! If I had the area, I'd for sure get one of those for my miniatures work area. :)

    ReplyDelete