Friday, April 12, 2013

Scratch built Ents!

My very good friend, who goes by the name of Dowvoovoo on some miniature boards, sculpted up some Ents for me. He is ridiculously good at scratch building. He already posted pics of the first one (TMP), but I asked him to do a 2nd one. Good thing he got them done, as Saruman has commanded his Uruk-Hai to get more firewood.




  
 Some Uruk-Hai out for a walk in the woods. They are about to have a very bad day.


 These boys are big, they make Treebeard look like a sapling.

  A face only an Entwife could love.

 I need to come up names for these Majestic creatures.


Thanks Dowvoovoo, you rock!

Ciao for now, Xin

6 comments:

  1. How about a photo-essay on the construction techniques? These are the best Ents I've seen to date. Brilliant work! Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're fantastic, very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Impressive site and minis...totally assume stuff!!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some of the best ents I have ever seen. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete