Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Frost Giants for Frostgrave, Part 2

Back in February I bought off eBay some 54mm Russian Vikings. I blogged about it, part 1 is here. Well I finally finished them. I am very happy with the way they came out. Much better than I thought they would. I might have to get some more of the line of figures as make some cool models.

I only made modifications to one figure. I clipped off the Bow and put in a spear. Other than that, they were just fine as they were. Here they are finished.



















Now with my luck, I'll be the one they attack in our next game of Frostgrave.

Xin

Edit:
I just noticed how washed out the colors are. The skin is grey in the pictures when it should be blue.
Here is a color corrected picture that is more like the actual paint job.


3 comments:

  1. Great work. I couldn't resist putting up my effort on TMP which was inspired by yours. I doubt I can get mine looking so good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Your mods are better than mine.

    ReplyDelete