Thursday, October 22, 2015

Frostgrave Warband.

I'm running an 8 Player Frostgrave game at Fall In. Just 2 short weeks away. I feverishly painting up terrain and warbands.

Here is my first Warband that I use at Home. I painted the base warband and future upgrades. Unfortunately I have had time to take them out for a spin, real life is getting in the way. But they will be at Fall In.

I've had these GW Acolyte figures for 25 years. I always had the idea of a Wizards bodyguard for my Empire Warhammer army. Never got around to painting them. Frostgrave is the perfect setting for them. So I dug them out and made some small conversions.

Wizard(Reaper) and Apprentice

Thugs

Archers

These are GW Militia as Treasure Finders and Infantryman. Behind are Acolyte Man-at-Arms



All painted up and ready for their photoshoot



So for Acolytes I have 4 thugs, 2 Archers, 2 Men-at-Arms, and an Apprentice

Hight level Hirelings are 2 T-Hunters, Knight, Barbarian, Infantryman, and Templar.


More to come.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work and a really nice backdrop too. Looking forward to seeing more warbands arrive.

    ReplyDelete