Friday, March 1, 2013

Buried Treasure or Toxic Waste




Cold Wars 2013 in Lancaster PA is next week. As is my custom, I am going to get a Flea Market table. I need to sell off all the crap I don't or won't likely use. You know those over ambitious projects that we all fall prey too.

Digging through lead my lined basement, well increasingly plastic lined, I came across a box of figures from my early D&D days. Some of my first miniatures for our roleplaying sessions. It would be years before I discovered tabletop wargaming.

Is it worth it to sell them off?  I know mint condition boxes of Grendier D&D figures are worth some money, but these have rattling around in a tin box for well, dare I say 30 years. I know a lot of you will say Ebay, but I hate ebay and I just take my crap to the flea markets.

 Heartbreaker?

  No idea, Gladiators?


 Dark Sun?

 Monster Set 1


Monster Set 2


Monster Set 3


 Spellcasters

 Skeletons and I think one Zombie

 Women adventurers and oops one Mindflayer

Adventure Set1


Adventurer Set 2


No comments:

Post a Comment