Thursday, September 28, 2017

I couldn't wait any longer

There are only a few days left to get in on North Stars Nickstarter for Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago.



I wanted to get painting so I decided to make a warband out of GW's Corsairs of Umbar. I had a few figures lying around including Dalamyr the Fleet Master. I bought the Captain and Bo'sun from a great guy on TMP and I ordered a new box from Games Workshop.

Dalamyr was missing his sword. I used a Frostgrave Cultists blade to replace it. And I had too many archers. So again the Cultist box helped me turn an archer into a spreamen.  The painted figures I bought years ago at convention, they will get repainted so all the figures match. I won't start painting till the rest of the crew arrives, but this gives me a good jump.



Hopefully I should get the rest of the figures today or tomorrow.

Cheers, Xin

No comments:

Post a Comment